Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Celebrity is not all the upgraded cruise line I thought it was

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

This has been my 9th cruise, and out of nine I rate this experience 8th.  Celebrity is supposed to be the upgrade of Royal Carribbean, I found the exact opposite.  Food in dining room was the worst I've ever experienced on a cruise ship....I was served a steak I wouldn't give my dog, soup with no taste at all.  Murano upgrade restaurant was not all like on a previous ship, Tuscan Grill was excellent....Impossible to get a hot coffee beverage at any restaurant or dining room.....Longest wait I ever had getting back on the ship in puerto rico......Ship had a bad engine causing swaying back and forth all 7 days....Why did you not have this fixed?????  Older people on this ship and if we wanted a towel on the upper pool level we had to walk downstairs and back up for a towel....Cruise director was joke, I'm sure you can afford someone experienced....Boring during the day with not much on the schedule.......Went to 3 shows, 2 put me sleep and I left, thats how bad they were....I expected 1st class all the way and received the ecact opposite.....Celebrity is not even close the positive experience I had with royal carribbean, Norweign and princess lines, shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing special at all