Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: April 06, 2014

Room Type: Suite

My sister and I enjoyed every minute of our time on Celebrity Silhouette. My crew was so friendly and most of them had a smile everytime we met them anywhere on the ship. One negativewas the guests who were allowed to wear jeans and t-shirts in the dining rooms, one such time in the Murano restaurant. Another ngative was the guests who were allowed to "carry-on" in the Spa area of the Solarium, the adult-only pool. My perception is this pool is part of the Spa and should be a quiet, relaxing place for adults. A few times we left the Solarium because of the noise. Our suite butler Gene, and his assistant, Eugenio were great as well as our servers Marlon and Shine. They helped us feel so very special. Thanks so very much for giving us "happy crew" for "happy guests."

Children's Programs NA
Onboard Activities NA
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
A very long way to walk to disenbark for customs.

1 Comment