Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Just wonderful

Sail Date: January 05, 2014

I had booked this cruise with low expectations. In the past, we had 10 perfect cruises with Celebrity followed by a very disappointing number 11. We stayed away from the line for 3 years before giving it another try. I think they are back on the top now. The dinners in the maln dining room (I refuse to go to specialty restaurants) were very good. The pool deck was so large and well designed that there was never a problem getting a deck chair in the shade. The stateroom was also well designed with space to put everyhing away. I like when the bathroom has enough storage space for what I bring. The staff could not be better. The captain was too good to be true. He seemed to come from Central Casting. He was attractive, very funny, very accessible to an extent I have never seen before (27 previous cruises). He even led an exercise program one morning.