FamilyVacation

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2013
We had a wonderful time. Food was good. Crew was excellent with the exception of 1 person. Excursions were fun. We went to swim with the stingray. We enjoyed the open dining. All our waiters and staff were very nice and always tried to make our meal experience a great one. They are helpful, work beyond excellence to show us a great time. Our butlers.. or guys that cleaned the room were very good. Don't know how they do it. There was one waitress one night on the pool deck that yelled at me. I did not fill out my room information. Cause I would not have shut up about her. I had a drink package.. ordered a virgin coolata... Then came back 10 or 15 miniutes later to get a drink with alcohol and she yellled at me like I was some kind of teenager that was trying to steal. WTF.. I did purchase a drink package. I could see if I ordered 2 adult drinks. If she thought I was abusing the package for a fruit drink.. you should fire that witch.

goood