Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A great one

Sail Date: May 18, 2012

The ship meets with all my expectations since this is my third Celebrity cruises and I look foward to cruise on Celebrity Reflection next year.
The only major drawback is the casino as it is very tight which is the reason it does not have too many repeated clients. I'm glad that the slot machine is so tight that I just played for the first few days and quit it altogether. I used to go to the casino every night on other cruises. In a way I save my money but no fun.........

Pros: Celebrity cruises did not disappoint me. As with solstice, Silhouette is very nice

Cons: Lack of variety of food both in the dinning room and Ocean View Cafe

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

The taste of food is very good but lack variety. I already relfected my opinon to the Excutive Chef, Thomas.