Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A wonderful cruise! Excellent cruise too

Sail Date: January 17, 2012

This was my first time on a cruise. The people who work for Celebrity made me feel very comfortable on this cruise.

The food was very good and the service was excellent.

I recommend everyone to take a cruise with Celebrity and to use , which is the best way to get a cruise. I am very happy I went on this cruise. There are no words I can write but only good things. I have no complaints but only prayer of this cruise!

Pros: Excellent Customer Service and food was good too!

Cons: I liked everything of the cruise no complains of any kind

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

The stateroom was excellent and very clean. The trip was very nice too
All the food on the ship was excelletn
I liked everything in the stateroom
Celebrity has the best customer service and excellent with those who have handicap problems. Everyone on the ship went out of their way to make you feel welcome and always ready to help and service
The shows were excellent and I loved the comedians and music played