Review of Celebrity Reflection cruise Apr 09 - 25, 2016

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Transatlantic

16 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (Miami To Rome)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

Overall it was a wonderful cruise, and the ship and crew were first rate.  I would like to point out some things that were of exceptional quality, and some that in my opinion could be improved in future.

First the service at our table (512 ?) in the Opus dining room by Jose (Peru) and Olekssi (Ukraine) was exceptional.  Likewise Roy (Jamaica) at breakfast in the Oceanview Café I also consider exceptional.   The food selection was very good for the appetizers and main courses compared to other cruise lines.

Room service in our cabin was also above average compared to other cruise lines.

I think three things would have made for an ever better cruise experience at minimal extra cost to you, as follows:

1.  I found the movie selection in the movie theater to be limited.  One movie was ever repeated on a second day.  For such a long crossing between Miami and Tenerife, I think there should have been more and more current movie selection.

2.  The bottle of water in our room was ridiculously costed at $8.50.  Bottles of water of similar size can cost well below $1.00 retail price.  It really would not have hurt the cruise line to provide 1 bottle of water complimentary and charge for subsequent ones.  Carnival provided us with one free bottle of water in our room on our last cruise and it left us with a good feeling.

3.  I admire that you provide a selection of sugar-free deserts.  That is a good idea.  But the other deserts looked great but many were disappointing in that they had very very little sugar in them.   I found most of the deserts a bit disappointing.  I think this could be improved.

Thanks for the opportunity to comments.  I am trying to be constructive and hopefully helpful, and we very much enjoyed the cruise.   Kenneth Doe, room 8173.

Room service in our cabin was above average compared to other cruise lines.