Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Celebrity is my new favorite cruise line!

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Having previously cruised on Carnival (Mediterranean) and Norwegian (Baltic), this was my first trip on Celebrity (in the Caribbean). I think it's my new favorite! The ship was beautiful and amazing, the staff was always available and happy, the drinks (alcoholic and otherwise) were constantly flowing, and I was particularly impressed with the presence of the ship's officers.

I was concerned that the bartenders and servers would be less helpful than I've experienced on other lines, given the fact that many passengers likely took advantage of the free beverage package promotion. Well, if anything, they were MORE helpful! Always smiling and prompt, I never lacked a beverage, whether premium coffee, wine, martini, and bottled water.

I've already booked my next cruise - on Celebrity (Alaska) and have started telling everyone how much I like Celebrity. Good job!