New Years Eve Cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise.  My husband, myself and our 15 year old daughter.  Amber met lots of kids her age and really had a fun time hanging out with them.  I would say that the food in the dining room was just okay - nothing great or outstanding.  I do think the buffet food was quite good.  We liked the entertainment and several of the bar areas.  Our room was roomy enough (Veranda room) but I did not think the room service for cleaning was the best or timely.

Gary, Sheri & Amber Sternitzke

The cleaning was not the best or timely but the room itself was roomy enough.