Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I WAS DECEIVED, CHET, I WAS A FOOL I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I DO CRUISE AT LEAST 2 BY YEAR, I KNOW ALMOST ALL THE CRUISES IN THE WORLD

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

I WAS DECEIVED. I BOUGHT THIS CRUISE BECAUSE ROOM SERVICE WAS 24 HOURS, BUT IT DIDN'T. THE BREAKFAST DELIVERED UNTIL 9:30 . I DIDN'T SLEEP WELL. I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY AND I AM TIRED AFTER THIS CRUISE. AND BETWEEN 11PM UNTIL 6 PM THEY CHARGED EVERYTHING YOU ORDER IN CABINE. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS CRUISE
I TRAVEL FOR REST, BUT I DIDNT. I TRAVEL FOR SLEEP AND NO TIME TO WAKE UP BUT I DIDNT . I WILL NEVER DO THIS CRUISE AGAIN. I AM TIRED AND I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK.
THERE ARE MANY PROBLEMS IN CELEBRITY CRUISE"
1-IN CASSINO:
I ORDER ONE HOT TEA AND THE WAITRESS TOLD ME HE CAN'T TO BRING HOT TEA IN CASINO. I WAS PLAING IN TABLE
2-I WAS EATING AN APPLE, THE STAFF THE CASINO TOLD ME I CAN'T TO EAT THERE "ABSURD"
3- IT DIDN'T HAVE A CARYBEAN POKER, AND TEXAS HOLD ONLY ONE TABLE FOR MANY PEOPLE..
4-THE CASINO CLOSED EARLY
_ABOUT STATEROOM:
1-I LISTEN VERY NOISES, I COULDN'T SLEEP WELL.
2- THEY SELL A PACKAGE YOU HAVE ROOM SERVICE 24 HOURS BUT YOU DON'T HAVE. BREAKFAST IS THE TIME UNTIL 9:30 AND AFTER 11 PM THEY CHARGE 5 DOLARES . I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY AND MY CRUISE WAS VERY BAD. THE WORST CRUISE IN MY LIFE
- I DIDN'T HAVE THE CONCIERGE, I DIDN'T SEE.
-MY BAG ,I RECEIVED ABOUT 11 PM IN MY CABINE. MY BAG WAS IN ANOTHER DECK. WITH MY TICKETS.
- THEY SELL MANY THINGS, BUT EVERYTHING WAS LIE, YOU DON'T HAVE CONCIERGE, SHOES, EXPRESS CHECK IN , NOTHING !!! IT WAS LIE.
- ABOUT SHIP : IT DOESN'T HAVE A DUMP FOR GARBAGE NEXT TO ELEVATORS OR NEXT TO YOU WHEN YOU NEED.
- THE PRICE THE STORES ARE VERY EXPANSIVE
- THEY CHARGE 1 BOTTLE WATER IN CABINE EVERYDAY 6.50 MORE TAXES
- THE SHOW, I COULDN'T SEE 1 SHOW, BECAUSE IS ONLY 7 PM OR 9 PM.  I USED IN ANOTHER CRUISES TO GO THE SHOW AFTER DINNER. IN THIS SHIP I COULDN'T SEE BECAUSE THE TIME.
- THE STEWART I WAS STRESSED IN THE BEGINNING. BUT AFTER 3 DAYS HE IMPROVED
- THE BREAKFAST THE PLATES ARE SO BIG AND THE FOOD IS VERY SHORT. EVERYDAY MISSING 3 ITEMS, NO BUTTER, NO SALT, NO BREAD, NO NOTHING,
- THE MENU IS TERRIBLE IN THE ROOM SERVICE. MISSING MANY BASIC ITEMS LIKE CHESSE OR SANDWICH
-I WENT TO TALK  THE GUEST SERVICE AND I ASKED FOR MY BREAKFAST IN MY CABIN TO DELIVERED AT 11 AM BUT THEY DIDN'T .
I TRAVEL FOR REST, NO TIME, NO NOTHING, FOR RELAX. BUT THIS CRUISE I PAID TO MUCH MONEY FOR STRESS, I DIDN'T SLEEP, AND I AM TIRED AFTER 1 WEEK THERE.
IN PORTO RICO, ONLY FEW HOURS THERE. YOU CAN'T TO KNOW THE CITY.
SO, NOW I AM TIRED, I DIDN'T SLEEP WELL, THE WORST CRUISE IN MY LIFE. I FEEL """"I WAS DECEIVED"" CHEAT, I WAS A FOOL,

I USED I DO CRUISE PRINCES, CONAR, ROYAL CARIBEAN,HOLLAND, MANY. OTHER I USED TO GO ABOUT 20 YEARS, 2 CRUISE BY YEAR, I KNEW MANY SHIPS. BUT THIS CRUISE I WILL NEVER DO AGAIN.

I DIDN'T HAVE THE SERVICE LIKE WRITEN, I LISTEN NOISES, I DIDN'T SLEEP WELL