Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

How to have a vacation

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

The ship was beautiful , but everything else was wonderful.   From the room to the food to the entertainment and the service, it was a perfect vacation.   I was also pleased with the 2 shore excursions that I booked from shore excursions.com.

I would have liked more drawer space than closet space. It was hard to retrieve my clothing from the overhead cabinet. But, the room was spacious and very comfortable.
Miami, Florida
We went to a beach club.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I did a river-tubing trip and I enjoyed it very much.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
There was a nice beach barbeque and plenty of lounge chairs to sit in. The facility was nicely set up.

The ship is beautiful and very comfortable.

1 Comment