How to have a vacation

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

The ship was beautiful , but everything else was wonderful.   From the room to the food to the entertainment and the service, it was a perfect vacation.   I was also pleased with the 2 shore excursions that I booked from shore excursions.com.

I would have liked more drawer space than closet space. It was hard to retrieve my clothing from the overhead cabinet. But, the room was spacious and very comfortable.

The ship is beautiful and very comfortable.

We went to a beach club.
I did a river-tubing trip and I enjoyed it very much.
There was a nice beach barbeque and plenty of lounge chairs to sit in. The facility was nicely set up.