A fabulous week on Celebrity

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

Our cruise on the Celebrity Reflection was just absolutely amazing.  The staff, the crew, our cabin, the ports of call, the food, the entertain was beyond our imaginations.  I've been on several cruises and this by far was my absolute favorite.

We met wonderful people who contributed to the wonderful memories we have made.Love

Just amazing food. Our waiter, Melchor was beyond wonderful, attentative to our likes and even remembering out names.

Entertainment was some of the top in the world. Absolutely amazing.

N/A

Hilda our cabin steward went above and beyond the call of duty. Helping my sister celebate 50.

Ship was awesome and always clean. Easy to navigate too.

Our cabin was amazing and beautiful. I loved it. Comfortable too.
We hired a taxi and did our own excursion of the island. It was amazing and my favorite of the trip.