Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fabulous week on Celebrity

Sail Date: November 07, 2015

Our cruise on the Celebrity Reflection was just absolutely amazing.  The staff, the crew, our cabin, the ports of call, the food, the entertain was beyond our imaginations.  I've been on several cruises and this by far was my absolute favorite.

We met wonderful people who contributed to the wonderful memories we have made.Love

Cruise Photos

Our cabin was amazing and beautiful. I loved it. Comfortable too.
They helped me tremendously since I had difficulty walking, providing wheelchair and personnnel to help me. Thanks again Celebrity.
Ship was awesome and always clean. Easy to navigate too.
We made our own shore excursions and Cozmel with Jesus and Jamaica with Steve was amazing.
N/A
Entertainment was some of the top in the world. Absolutely amazing.
Hilda our cabin steward went above and beyond the call of duty. Helping my sister celebate 50.
Just amazing food. Our waiter, Melchor was beyond wonderful, attentative to our likes and even remembering out names.
Miami, Florida
We hired a taxi and did our own excursion of the island. It was amazing and my favorite of the trip.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)