Great cruise ofc Eastern Mediterranean!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 29, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

I chose this cruise specifically for the Rome departure and return so I could see more of Rome. Rome is difficult as the port, seaport and city are far apart, but we managed to use the Italian trains and busses successfully. All of the ports were on my 'bucket list' but I did not need a tour for Mykonos and I wanted to see Herculaneum in Naples and don't believe there was a tour option for that. They were all excellent; the only regret for myself and others on the bus that was the Ephesus tour did not include seeing the Virgin Mary's house. The ship was fantastic; spotlessly clean and very good food. My only (minor) complaint would be the entertainment was not as good as other ships. As we had so many full day port visits it was not an issue.