Great Anniversary

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Reflection
Beautiful ship with a wonderful adult decor and spa feel. No loud colors\, water slides\, or playgrounds. Food was excellent with one exception. The Lawn grill had a beautiful cut of meat that would have been superb had it not been so heavily salted. We did have the opportunity to cook it ourself\, but chose to have the chef cook for us. I suggest asking for no seasoning\, then add your own. The entertainment was excellent! One tiny complaint I had was I could not get a carton of milk with my sweets at night from the buffet! Staff at the bar in the restaurant seemed irritated when I asked them to get some. Overall a great cruise with beautiful ports\, great people\, wonderful service and warm weather.

Pros: Food\, Entertainment\, Pool and Ports

Cons: Lawn Grill Restaurant and no cartons of milk at night

Recommends Celebrity Reflection? Yes!