Not what i expected

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Reflection
The booking process with AA was less then acceptable. I upgraded my cabin and was not able to receive any confirmation of my bonus booking offer and ship board credits. Even after numerous calls to customer service\, the day of sailing still wasn't able to have this info. When I called Cust Serv they can verbally confirm but that wasn't giving me peace of mind if I'm not seeing the info online. We also purchased a photo pkg on the last day of sailing. When I arrived home and downloaded CD\, my sail dates were wrong on my photos! My sail date was March 9th and my photos show March 2nd!

Dining areas were great. Murano Specialty was awesome. I didn't care for Qsine.

Lacked activities for 30-40 age group. more tailored to over 60

Ship was nice and very clean

Cabin Attendent was great! Lourdes

Pros: Murano's Speciality Rest

Cons: Lacked activities for 30-40 age group

Recommends Celebrity Reflection? No.