Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved every minute!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

First time on Celebrity and we enjoyed every minute. The Reflection is beautiful and has some many great spaces to enjoy the ocean or have quite time. The live music and DJs were great. The Oceanview Caf was the best of any buffet on any previous cruise. It always had a fresh large assortment of options with a delightful salad bar. Our cabin and balcony on deck 9 were perfect we were near the forward elevators and had no noise. The drink package is so easy you had over your card and never have to sign and gratuities were included for each drink. You can only get one drink at a time per card so if I wanted a bottle of water and a juice I would have to wait a few minutes. The service was great in every aspect. Eastern Caribbean has the best beaches and the water is breathtaking. The cruise director and Activities director were fabulous! The Captain and his officers were very approachable and friendly. We loved the galley tour and the interview of the entertainment staff. Claire Maiden was AMAZING as a guest entertainer and the shows were very modern. Sin City had lots of language but my hubby laughed until he cried. You can be busy every minute or relax and soak in the sun. The solarium is a perfect childfree spot for peace and quiet, lots of little nooks to enjoy. Mostly people were 50 and older maybe 20 kids on the entire ship. We are couple late 30s and made wonderful friends. I have to say the other cruisers were great and friendly and this line is classy!

Pros: Oceanview Cafe, service, clean, live music and everything.

Cons: It had to end.

Recommends Celebrity Reflection? Yes!

The Main Dining Room was not my favorite I preferred the buffet but my husband enjoyed every meal.