Great Get-Away

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Celebrity Reflection

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Escape (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 15, 2012

Ship: Celebrity Reflection

Review Summary

This was the 7th voyage of the good ship Reflection. The Christmas decorations were really well done. The crew and entire staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and happy. The entertainment was excellent! I had never been to Puerto Rico before, and was a bit disappointed that we had so little time there, as I found it to be one of my favorite ports. Right below Sydney and Barcelona.... The Reflection had some interesting additions to its decks, especially the level 15 lawn, complete with bocce ball, etc. My suggestion for future would be, more time slots for more popular activities... 30 minutes once a day for so many activities, with so many choices, did not leave opportunity for me to participate in all that I would have. Also, it would be nice to have a designated table tennis area on the pool deck, and not inside. Beautiful Ship, nice cruise, we were well cared for. Thank you.

Ship Experiences

Food was excellent; The Professor was a wonderful!

More time than 30 minutes on many of the activities.

Excellent!!! Paul singing on last night was a treat! Would like to hear more of him!

Exceptional.... D and his mates were great!

Beautifully done. One of our engines was out, so our cruise time was off getting to Puerto Rico, and it was a bit rougher than normal because we could not use the stabelizers as much, but it was ok.

Great new bathroom, living area seemed smaller, more narrow.

Ports Of Call