Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Reflection Suite!!!

Sail Date: November 18, 2012

Room Type: Suite

What an amazing suite!! The cantilevered shower was great! 1600 sq. ft. of luxury! The view was awesome! The same view you would see from the Bridge! Their new Reverie Sleep System mattress is SO wonderful! Service was amazing, as usual. There are 5 other new Signature suites in the private hallway with the Reflection Suite. You need a special Sea Pass to access. Right on the other side of the wall in the living room is the Sky Lounge. It's soundproofed so well though. Didn't hear a thing. Right outside of the hall is the Aqua Spa Cafe which was great because it's one of my favorites. The fitness center is just 1 flight down which was nice too. I thought I might get bored or seasick being on a transatlantic for 9 days but I loved it! I did get a bit queasy on our first day out of the Mediterranean (Thanksgiving day) but got my sealegs by the next day. We had great weather too. We were supposed to go to the Canary Islands but had to skip it due to a malfunctioning azipod. We couldn't go as fast as we were supposed to to reach Miami in time. They gave all the staterooms $250.00 credit to make up for it. We ate at all the specialty restaurants. Lawn Club Grill is our favorite! Ate there 5 times. The people are so great. Where else do you get a hug from your server, or manager, or from your chef? Buffet was great too, as always. The ship is very similar to the Silhouette.