An Amazing Cruise

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Mercury
The ship is not new by any means and it is being sold therefore I could not recommend the actual ship, however it has an ambiance that is like no other.

The food was delightful, good variety, nothing to complain about at all.

Since I have been on quite a few cruises now, this entertainment was just ok although other cruisers where very impressed about it. I am picky so I should not post my honest opinions

The children's programs must have been great. I did not see any children during the day anywhere and when I did bump into some in the evening, they looked happy.

Good morning Madame with a smile was a lovely way to be greeted each morning and no one missed their beat.

needs an overhaul

The stateroom was fine. We had an aft port side balcony, I did love the convenience of its location.

Pros: scenery

Cons: coffee

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? No.