Better cruise than expected

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Mercury
Everything was better than I would have expected. The crew was exceptional, food was great. Overall it was outstanding we had a wonderful time. I think it would be a better cruise if they eliminated one of the stops so that the ship could stay in one of the ports overnite eliminate San Juan or St Kitts stop and stay overnite in St Marteen or St Thomas.

My wife has some food alergies and they accomodated us with special menu each night

They were all so friendly and accomodating

Larger than I expected

Pros: Food, Entertainment, Crew, Beaches

Cons: Would have liked to spend an overnite in either St Thomas or St Marteen

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!