The best vacation of my life

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
This was our first cruise and we picked Celebrity Mercury. Everything about it was amazing. The staff was absolutely wonderful and the food excellent. I have never been so pampered in my life. I would definately recommend this ship to my friends who may be cruising in the future and the only ship I will take in the future.

Mazr-matr'd, Wiwid-waiter, Gaudancio-asst waiter, Ay-from Turkey-barserver,Derron-barserver, gave us outstanding service-food was beyond belief. Hard to go back to eating at home

Luciano and his assistant were wonderful

Pros: The food

Cons: Nothing everything was great

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!