Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: July 25, 2010

The ship is not new by any means and it is being sold therefore I could not recommend the actual ship, however it has an ambiance that is like no other.

Pros: scenery

Cons: coffee

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? No.

Good morning Madame with a smile was a lovely way to be greeted each morning and no one missed their beat.
Since I have been on quite a few cruises now, this entertainment was just ok although other cruisers where very impressed about it. I am picky so I should not post my honest opinions
The stateroom was fine. We had an aft port side balcony, I did love the convenience of its location.
needs an overhaul
The food was delightful, good variety, nothing to complain about at all.
The children's programs must have been great. I did not see any children during the day anywhere and when I did bump into some in the evening, they looked happy.