Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

a boat full of happy cruisers

Sail Date: October 29, 2007

The Mercury was just the right size, had everything but wasn't so big you couldn't push a wheelchair from one end to the other in time to catch a show.

Pros: helpful staff made it possible to take my mother in a wheelchair on one more cruise.

Cons: soggy desserts in second seating, but tasty

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

Victoria, British Columbia
I took the bus into the shopping district with no trouble and found the items I was looking for within a few blocks. Plus a few things on sale I wasn't looking for. Bring an extra bag for packing to come home :-)
Don't Miss: The tea cup shop near to The Empress hotel has a lovely selection.
Victoria, British Columbia
Don't Miss: The tea cup shop near to The Empress hotel has a lovely selection.