Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

A Wonderful First Time Experience!

Sail Date: October 19, 2007

Absolutely wonderful! This was our first cruise and we didn't know what to expect. The staff and service was absolutely over the top in quality and helpful and friendly. I loved the fact that staff was so multi cultural and were always available to answer any questions or help in any fashion or form. The food was incredible! I cannot tell what was more fun, the buffet or the fine dining! The way the buffet is designed keeps long lines from forming and still keeps dozens of options available from sandwiches to wraps, soups, and desserts. But the Fine Dining in the Manhattan Restaurant was the best! I loved being treated with first class service and the last night had the most wonderful presentation of meeting the chefs, managers and waiters with the Baked Alaska. The spinning napkins was so much fun and the food is superior. The Comedian was soo funny and had really nice all around sense of humor. He was not very raunchy or dirty. Fortunes Casino was fun even though we left empty handed. :) The Rendez-vous Square was delightful and The Navigator Club was exciting. Overall the cruise was only 3 days but the most relaxing and fulfilling days ever! We can't wait till we take our next cruise and you can bet it will be longer than 3 days!

Pros: Service

Cons: The expensive and slow internet/not mac compatible

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

Victoria, British Columbia
I have already been to Victoria. I came along for the cruise experience. Not for the port.
Victoria, British Columbia