Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

"A Fun-Filled, Exciting Cruise!"

Sail Date: May 19, 2006

My cruise was a wonderful experience. From the moment I boarded I was treated like a queen. My cabin was beautiful and kept sparkling clean every moment I was there! The food was the best! Every day was a new culinary treat. There was so much I could choose to do for entertainment, that it was hard deciding. Sailing on an Alaskan cruise, one can truly appreciate the beauty of creation; the wildlife, the snow-capped mountains, as well as the beautiful ports of call. I can't wait till I can cruise Alaska again!

Pros: We enjoyed the weather and all the views.