Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Mercury was not any kind of disappointment.I felt the evening dinners were the bestwe have had in (5 cruises).I joined the "Captain's Circle" and got immediate discounts on our next cruise. Yes, next cruise is on Millennium to the Mediterranean. I know I won't be disappointed. Embarkation was a snap, even for 2,000 people. Next year, the "Merk" willcruise from Seattle and include new ports,worth going back for. I really enjoyed the crew's international flavor. A five star experience.