Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Better cruise than expected

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Everything was better than I would have expected. The crew was exceptional, food was great. Overall it was outstanding we had a wonderful time. I think it would be a better cruise if they eliminated one of the stops so that the ship could stay in one of the ports overnite eliminate San Juan or St Kitts stop and stay overnite in St Marteen or St Thomas.

Pros: Food, Entertainment, Crew, Beaches

Cons: Would have liked to spend an overnite in either St Thomas or St Marteen

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

My wife has some food alergies and they accomodated us with special menu each night
Larger than I expected
They were all so friendly and accomodating