Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Girls Weekend

Sail Date: October 03, 2008

The ship is always very clean. The staff are incredibly patient and service oriented.

Pros: The service of the ship staff is always amazing

Cons: we asked for two seat dining and did not get this

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

The club and dancing entertainment took over a bit too much. I just wanted to dance and the entertainment organized dancing routines for the crowd to follow too much.
We also had a live band two nights in a row. This is nice, however they played the same stuff. A live band is a nice idea for one night and a DJ the others.
a couple of times throughout the weekend the toilets would not flush.
The dining experience is a great time to try new foods that you never have. If you don't like it...send it back and get something else. I tried the frog legs and loved them!
Bring your own blow dryer
Sweet...They are all so sweet to the patrons.
Victoria, British Columbia
Victoria is the perfect stop for dining, shopping etc I alway viisit this little privately owned bookstore right across from the Bay Center Shopping. I always spend at least an hour in there. Earl's is a tasty restaurant, their pizza and prawn tacos are the best.
Don't Miss: The Empress and Parliament