Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Nice for the price.

Sail Date: October 15, 2007

I would like to start by saying the service was wonderful and all employees were very friendly. I enjoyed the spa several times however it always ended up costing way more than I expected and I did not like being approached after every visit feeling like I had to by product. The room service took quite a while, and the food was horrible. How do you screw up a club sandwich? The over-all layout and easement of locating different areas on the ship was confusing. The ambiance of the ship was extremly disappointing!!! The shower at any given time of the day went from extreme hot-cold-hot, if your traveling with children this could be potentially dangerous! The casino, and shops were closed a majority of the time which was very inconvenient. For the price, it was what it was, but I wouldn't do it again.

Pros: The dining room food

Cons: Shower went from dangerously hot- cold-hot for entire trip

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? No.