Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

The Best Entertainment Ever

Sail Date: October 29, 2007

My wife and I have taken 3 other cruises on other cruise lines and I must say this was
the best we've ever experienced. The highlight for us was the final show Thursday
night. It was so great we went to both shows. You would pay more than a $100 to see
a show like that on Broadway. The Circus Ole type show, the comedian, and the baritone singer were also terrific. On one level you would have a string ensemble, another a great 50s to 80s dance band, another a guitarist, another a marvelous piano player.
The Mercury ship is a beautiful ship and my wife commented that we didn't have to walk
quite so far to get to places yet all our needs were met.
I especially was touched by the Captains comments at the ask the captain session.
When asked why he wasn't married he said "the ship is his wife and the staff his children." He stated he prides himself in being encouraging with the staff rather than harsh.

Pros: The final musical show the last night

Cons: Can't think of anything it was all great

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

Nanaimo, British Columbia