Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

This is a REAL treat to anyone!!!

Sail Date: October 12, 2007

This cruise ROCKS!! This was my first cruise. I heard of people going on cruises all the time but never thought it was such a treat. Everything was great!! I'm a picky person when it comes to food and service. I cannot say enough. I want everyone in my family to experience this. I can't wait to go back to a cruise. This time, for longer period!

Pros: Everything you can think of, you have within reach.

Cons: Not having taken my family with me )-;

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

The best, more than I ever expected to see.
I thought it was going to be like a closet but the room was perfect.
Our waiter (Jaeston) from Honduras was the best. I hope to run into him again at another time.
Great comedy and entertainment. That alone is usually more than the cruise itself!
I do not have kids but saw kids on the cruise and the staff that took care of them seemed very nice and great with them (-;
Nanaimo, British Columbia
I visited a small coffee shop, "Boca". Their coffee is great!
Don't Miss: Coffee at Boca coffee shop.
Nanaimo, British Columbia
I visited a small coffee shop, "Boca". Their coffee is great!
Don't Miss: Coffee at Boca coffee shop.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
I went to see the Free Standing Bridge (can't remember the name). It was impressive except I was a chicken and would not dare to cross it.
Don't Miss: The free standing bridge. I had seen the reviews and it is a don't miss.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia