Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Nothing to Write Home About

Sail Date: October 12, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise ever. When booking the cruise, we requested to dine with friends; however these arrangements were not made. The following evening, a table top was supposed to be added to provide accommodations for eight, but this did not happen as well. We ended up splitting up into two tables.

Both the appearance of the Mercury, and the food were okay. The overall experience was just okay.

Cons: The swimming pools were a disappointment. The indoor pool was VERY small and inside a cafe where other passengers watched you swim. The outdoor pools were ice cold.

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

The waiter forgot my husband's appetizer, and the waiter said "you did not tell me you were missing an appetizer," which I felt was inappropriate.