Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful ports of call!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I loved the ports of call. The staff was wonderful. They offered cool towels when returning to the ship after being at port. I thought that it was a nice gesture. They also offered water, lemonade, and fruit punch for free. I did not like the fact that there was no dinner buffet, if you did not eat at the dining room you had not much of a choice, they offered the same thing every night. Not much to do on the ship it is small. It was ok with us because we just wanted to relax but if your looking to be busy all day this is not the ship for you.

Pros: Ports of call and attention of detail

Cons: No dinner buffet

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship was very clean.
Food was good. Very good variety for breakfast and lunch. Didn't go to dinner at the dining room at all so I can't comment on that.
Room was as big to be expected.
Everyone was very nice.