Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2009

Everything was superb! The weather couldn't have been better. All the staff were very friendly. Everyone had a smile and a good day for you.

Pros: the weather and the service

Cons: walking up and down the stairs to get to the Grand Foyer

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

The food was very good, although the potatoes could have been done a little bit more. The wait staff were very nice and helpful. I like milk with my meal, so the first thing, without me saying a word, hte waiter would immediatlely bring me a glass of milk.
The size was a bit small, but it was kept very clean and neat. I have absolutely no complaints about anything.
They were very helpful. My sister, who went with me, had a lens fall out of her glasses, and the young man th the Customer Relations Desk took the time to fix them for her.
The show were absolutely marvelous
Sitka, Alaska
The Tongass National Park and the Archangel Dancers.
Ketchikan, Alaska