Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

This was one of the best cruises

Sail Date: June 07, 2009

The ship was top notch, the personal the same, the dinners great !!! I came home to
look for another one to go on within a couple hours of being home. The best of all my mother is 67 and I am 46 and we both enjoyed everthing the same. The employee's were very friendly and cleaning up all the time to make sure the ship stayed nice for everyone.

Pros: The food the service was top notch.

Cons: The Salon not being on time. We had appointment to be there at a certain time and no one could let us know what was going on it's l;like they walked around in circles.

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

the layout was different but, that's to be expected. Everyone get losted until the last day. Size was great not too big not too small and you could met people on the ship from all over.
the best. What every you wanted it was there an if you did not see it they would find it.
five star food and the employee's again great.
very clean and nice, the hotel I stayed at on the was home was a disappointment. I ould not believe how clean and nice the state room was and the cleaned them 2 times a day .
I stated leaving the do not disburb sign on the door if it could not get any cleaner.
Could not say enough about the employee's five star.
nice the time was a little off some nights and we got confuse about the time on formal night but, that was are fault.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Nice Long walk to the lumber jack show . Where you walk it's made of wood planks so wear good walking shoes.
Don't Miss: Lumber Jack show !!! not so cheap but, worth every penny. We laugh a lot !!!
Juneau, Alaska
again get off the beaten path.
Don't Miss: we went to the Governor office cheap and interesting
Sitka, Alaska
Take a trip to the Red Dog Saloon and take a tour of the city it really shows you how the Ak people live not just the area of shopping.