Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

An annual trip NOW

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

The service was unquestionable. Our room steward was extremely attentative, after the first night at dinner, my drink arrived at our table before my napkin was in my lap, we never even realized when our cleaning staff was in and out of our room we just came back and everything was spotless. For a person who doesn't eat anything, I gained 4 pounds on this trip! Take the stairs if you can! The buffet was not nearly as good as the restaurant. It was only good for breakfast and snacks. Entertainment was mixed. The comedian was HYSTERICAL!

The downsides:
too many pictures by the cruiseline
arcade was tiny and we couldn't get the credit to play machine to work
the ventriloquist was NOT funny

15 year old traveler: I truly enjoyed my stay on the ship. There were many things to do and service was impeccable, no matter where on the ship I was, there were helpful employees willing to assist me in any way necessary. The cuisine on the ship impressed me greatly, every night I enjoyed a new food that on some occasions I had never heard of. The waiters at our table were extremely attentive to our needs. I would definatly take this cruise again and encourage others to enjoy it as well.

Pros: Service

Cons: Nothing for -18 to do (unless they WANT to hang out with the adults, like my son)

Recommends Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED)? Yes!

Not enough for teens or kids to do
Nice and cozy. Shops not open enough due to Canadian customs
UNBELIEVABLE!!!