Celebrity Mercury (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

One Terrific Cruise!!

Sail Date: March 17, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We (my mother & I), recently traveled on The Mercury and found a very pleasant suprise once we boarded the ship. The restaraunts and buffet areas were amazing. The pool were a huge plus. The whole ambience was wonderful and all made for a terrific cruise...

Pros: We enjoyed the best service in our stateroom and our waiters at dinner where the absolute best.

Cons: Formal wear...

The size of the ship was PERFECT... The layout made it easy to go wherever we wanted with great ease, it was very clean, beautiful artwork throughout, everything was accessable and we were always invited to come in , in such a friendly manner by whomever was looking after any particular area, whether it was the library or the casino or the dining room.
We were totally impressed with the variety of food and wines that were offered, we always felt like we were at the most exotic restaurant anywhere in the world.
We stayed in a lovely large, clean, stateroom with a balcony which we enjoyed a coctail or two befor our dinner hour. To sit and relax after a day of sunshine and or touring, it was great.
We had the best attendants.. They were there for us even if they thought we looked like we had a question... They were the best!!
Whoever made up the schedule for on ship events is totally amazing... We watched a lot of fun games and participated in some as well... It was good fun..
Mazatlan, Mexico
Great place...
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
Beautiful, quaint, and I would return to this spot.. Very interesting..
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Well, we went to Cabo San Lucas but unfortunately it was a very cool windy day so the weather kind of took away from the intrigue. It was nice to see the town and walk on the beach. I'm sure it is a fantastic place and I'd go back again to see...
Acapulco, Mexico
Nice, but I found it to be too commercialized.... At least the area that we saw... Now, having said that, my mother loved it here and said she'd like to return, that there was too much to see and too little time to do it properly.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta was my favorite stop of all, I definately will return to Puerto Vallarta. The shopping, the beach, the oldness, the food.... FANTASTIC!