Amazing Cruise

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2012
The ship was amazing. I loved every moment on the ship.

The only complaint I have is that the chain was broken on the expensive piece of jewelry that I bought when I took it out of the box.

The food was amazing. My favorite place to eat was the formal dining room. The staff in the dining room were extremely tentative and kind. The food was beyond expectation.

The entertainment was amazing. The comedian made me laugh until I cried. The illusionist was funny and amazing. The acrobatic dancers left me Wowed. I love the entertainment that the crew provided. They were wonderful.

I loved the staff that I met. They were extremely friendly. They were helpful and entertaining. They made you feel at home on the ship. They are also very talented.

I loved the view from my room. The ship had more than I had expected it to.

Loved the view from my room. My room was spacious.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!