Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Greatcruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Excellent cruise!!!! I have cruised with 3 other cruise lines before and this cruise tops them all. Great staff , very friendly and helpful, cruise director staff was far more friendly and fun than any other ship I've been on. Dining room staff excellent, ship is clean and well cared for. Shore excursion on White pass railway is a "must do". Overall the best cruise experience I have had .

Pros: Crew

Cons: Food in the buffett

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Dining room food was excellent but Buffett could use more variety. Burgers were great and pizza was ok
Stateroom steward. Willie was great.
Far more friendly and helpful than any other cruise I have been on
Ships entertainment nights not that great but comedian and magician were excellent .all music in theater a bit too loud