Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaskan cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Ship and service were nice although disembarkation at first port was very poorly organized. Everyone was complaining. Disembarkation at the other ports went more smoothly. Picking up luggage at the end of the cruise was extremely disorganized - even though all luggage had colored tags with numbers - all luggage was jumbled together - no organization at all.

Pros: Food, coffee & wait staff

Cons: Bathroom 6

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? No.

Our suite was not a suite - one room with sofa, coffee table, chair, desk, king bed & TV. Bathroom in our suite was 6" above rest of floor with NO HAND RAILS. On day 1, I fell coming out of bathroom and fractured a bone in my foot.
Something for everyone - great fun
Food, coffee and wait staff service was exceptional
Staff is excellent! Very happy to go above and beyond needs. Well, except the medical staff. They didn't follow-up even 1 time after I fractured a bone in my foot on day one - on the ship!