Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to South America

Celebrity -- always a joy.

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The refitting of this ship was quite nice, overall -- cabin was beautiful and the common areas quite nice. The only negative I thought was the creation of Blu, which made the upstairs main dining area a bit awkward. Our waiter commented on this a couple of times and I agree with him. The old layout of these ship really was better, though the addition of more cabins did not seem to me to create any sense of overcrowding.

Pros: Service, itinerary, food.

Cons: There were no cons on this trip.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

See above. It's a beautiful ship.
Dining in the premium venues is truly outstanding and the main dining room also is consistently good. Even the buffet setting has nice choices.
Wonderful veranda cabin with great service.
Celebrity gets this right -- perfect balance between service and engagement. The crew is one of the main reasons I choose this line.
All entertainers were enjoyable, particularly the dance band.