Wonderful trip

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 28, 2011
The ship was older and some people said not as nice. This was my second cruise ( I have been on lots of overnight ferries in different countries) and I thought it was really nice. At times, I was the only one in the pool! There were 2000 guests.

A great variety of entertainment and activities. If you couldn't find something you liked, it was your own fault!!

Needed to take a $15 per person taxi ride to get anywhere.
I did not have the funds to do a tour, so I just walked around. For all the ports of call, the excursion staff were selling their tours. If you just wanted to walk around, they provided NO information for you at all. Kind of disappointing. That was the worst department on the entire cruise besides the snobby Spa people
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins. Clean and very professional but I didnt know you could do it on your own
I took a tour to a coffee farm. It was really nice. If I had not, the port is not fun.
Beautiful but i was told not to wander too far because of crime
I did not have the funds to do a tour. Walmart was right across the street
People were not friendly and only there to get our money. It is named Colon for a reason.

Pros: The staff were always friendly and courteous and made every attempt to make our cruise the best.

Cons: I would love to have the pools open 24 hours. The food was exceptional about 30% of the time. The rest of the time it was good.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!