Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An exciting and delightful cruise

Sail Date: August 12, 2011

I thought the ship was great. Clean, well serviced by very polite staff. I did not appreciate the unnecessary music (in areas I think should have been quiet and respectful of the beautiful environment. Entertainment was first class. Steve, the director first rate. I appreciated the extra precautions on sanitation, disinfecting when many apparently fell ill.

Pros: Seeing the state in all it's glory

Cons: Too much unnecessary music played "outdoors" while the majesty was enough

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Food for the most part very good. Many good choices, lots of variety.
Serviced very nicely - kept clean.
outstanding staff
First class entertainment and management of entertainment. (Steve, especially)
Skagway, Alaska
Train ride was great. Small town was pleasureable
Ketchikan, Alaska
Totem poles were marvelous
Juneau, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Buchart Gardens not to be missed, but just too short a visit. Need at least 45 min. more which we could have had.