Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great Alaskan Adventure

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

The ship's staff could not have been friendlier and more courteous. We kept getting into port earlier than we were told and unfortunately I missed those pictures of coming into the ports themselves. I guess the first to arrive doesn't have to park out in the water! Overall we had a very pleasant experience and would do it again.

Pros: I mostly enjoyed the fact that the majority of tours took place later in ther day so we could actually sleep in somewhat.

Cons: I was just a little disappointed in the food service.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

The food on the ship was good overall but I thought lacked imagination and variety. We had any time dining so we never had a problem when we arrived. The ambiance was pleasant, waiters superb, but not excited about the specialty items.
I was surprised to find the decor mostly modern. For some reason that surprised me.
I was pleased to see my stateroom larger than normal, especially the bath.
My friend got seasick and they were ever so helpful in getting a wheelchair and taking us down to the doctor on board.
I think they need to elaborate more on the show themes and get people excited about attending.