Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

My first cruise experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

My very first cruise experience was a 15 night trip on the Celebrity Infinity from Ft Lauderdale to Valparaiso(Santiago) Chile via the Panama Canal! No baby steps for me. Overall I loved being immersed in an environment whose focus is providing a comfortable room, good food, and a variety of entertainment and education options. I think that maintaining freshness in variety was challenged because to tour was so long.

Pros: no fuss, no muss, no bother! food and services easily accessible.

Cons: creeping costs for the extras and ubiquitous service fees

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!