Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

It was nice

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

This ship was rated a five star ship. It in our opinion was five star in the wait staff only. The food was average at best, there was little seafood what there was it was not cooked right.I'm sorry to say this but it was not a great experience for my wife an I. This will be the last one we will ever do.

Pros: We liked the Hubbard Glacier most of all

Cons: The food. We thought an Alaskan cruise would have wonderful seafood, just the opposite.The food was over cooked and very bland, we have been on cruises before this one had the worst food.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? No.