Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A very relaxing cruise

Sail Date: July 31, 2009

I've been on a different cruise line before, and it, too, was a nice experience, but Celebrity left me with a better impression. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. Food was mediocre, like all cruises, but there was plenty of it at one's convenience. There are no words good enough to describe the Celebrity performers who were at the top of their game, especially Lelani Merrel. My hats to her and her performances. At first, I was hesitant to attend her first show, but she was an absolute gem!!! Though the Infinity ship was old, but well maintained, especially its public facilities. Our stateroom had a clogged shower stall, but otherwise, was comfortable. Overall, i would highly recommend Celebrity Infinity as anyone's Alaska adventure.

Pros: Excellent Customer Service

Cons: Days at sea without any ports of call

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!