Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Classy Cruise

Sail Date: August 15, 2008

The staff on the Celebrity Infinity were very professional and pleasant. It didn't matter to what capacity their position was on the ship, almost everyone was warm and genuine. The common areas on the ship were well maintained. Things were always being cleaned, arranged, polished, and kept up. The stateroom as well was nicely furnished and comfortable. The only uncharacteristic flaw that we experienced was the treatment in the gift shop on the last shopping day. The sales girl did not refold the shirts that I bought as souvenirs and instead just bunched each shirt up in her hand after scanning and shoved them into my purchase bag. If I handed them to her folded, I expected to have them placed in my bag in the same, if not better, condition.

Pros: The atmosphere was sophisticated, professional, and polished. Pasteries were delicious!

Cons: Would have enjoyed more onboard activities where younger as well as older adults would feel comfortable to partake in.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Victoria, British Columbia
It looks like an amazingly beautiful city but unfortunately we arrived in the evening and it soon got dark so we were not able to fully appreciate all the sights. It was a short stop and mostly in the dark.
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Enjoyed the "Duck Tour". It was long enough to see the highlights but got back in time for my husband and I to return to some of the sights that interested us from the tour.
Sitka, Alaska