Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

The ship was fantastic! This was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity. I liked the passenger ratio on the ship, not too many people! Balcony rooms are definitely the best! This room was smaller than the one on the Galaxy. On a scale of 1-5, the food scored a 2. Although we did not starve, it just did not match up to our last cruise. The service in the dining room was slow but our waiter was very nice! Disembarkation was fantastic! You got to wait in any lounge until your number was called....however, getting out of your cabin at 8AM was awful! I prefer 9:00-10:00, after all, you are on vacation. I do love Celebrity, and would travel with them again!