Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

Best Vacation Ever!

Hi I am Charlotte Robbins from Charlotte NC. My husband Randy and I sailed with you to Alaska, September 12 thru the 19th. With the Old Mutual group. We had never been on a cruise so we did not know what to expect, Our experience was phenomenoul! We had the best Vacation ever! We do travel alot Florida, California, Las Vegas,etc...But nothing compares to our cruise on the Infinity! Which I tell anyone who will listen about. Your staff and your ship are AWESOME!!We will definitley sail with you again hopefully with our children next time. Thank you again for the best vacation we have ever had.